In this post will use SuperSU made by Chainfire to gain root access on Android devices. Not only SuperSU can do Rooting against the Android Devices, but still much more to do, such as RootGenius, iRoot, KingRoot, MobileGo, Kingoroot, One Click Root, and SRSRoot, these tools are designed to perform several functions such as rooting, flash ROM, flash Kernel, Remove Ads in Apps, Booster Device, Uninstall Preinstalled Apps, Remove bloatware, Unlock Screen, Download ROM and others.
Some Tools at the top will require a PC to a place they walk, if you do not have a PC, you can do Rooting on your Android device without a PC, an application that you can use for rooting Without PC is KingRoot Mobile, 360Root Mobile, iRoot Mobile, RootGenius Mobile, Key Master Root, Kingoroot Mobile, TowelRoot, and FramaRoot.
All right, go straight to the point, namely Root Samsung Galaxy using SuperSU, follow the steps as below:
- Smartphone must have at least 30-40 percent of the battery to make the process of rooting
- On your Samsung Galaxy, Enable USB Debugging Mode.
- Download and install the Samsung Android USB driver on your computer.
- Download and extract the file Odin Downloader on your computer.
- Download file CWM Samsung Galaxy Y Neo GT-S5312/GT-S5310 on your computer.
- Download file UPDATE-SuperSU.zip.
- Once you have downloaded all the files above, now turn off your Smartphone
- After turning off, you need to boot into Download Mode, to boot into Download Mode press and hold the "Volume Down + Home + Power" simultaneously until the Download Mode active.
- In the Download Mode you will see a yellow triangle warning signs, in this situation you have to press the Volume Up key to continue.
- Now, open the file that you have downloaded Odin3_v3.exe.
- Then connect your smartphone to a computer via USB cable.
- After you connect the smartphone to a computer, Odin will automatically recognize device and message "Added" on Log tab.
- Once the device is detected by Odin, click on the button "AP" and select the file recovery.tar.md5.
- Now, click on the "Start" button in Odin to start Flahing. Once the flashing process in completed you will be able to see a green box with the words "Pass" in Odin. During this process the Smartphone will automatically re-boot
Root Samsung Galaxy Y Neo GT-S5312/GT-S5310.
Optional:You can also verify that your device does not succeed in the root or via the Root Checker
- Once you do flashing a custom recovery (CWM), put the SuperSU.zip file into memory sdcard Samsung Galaxy. (placed outside the folder)
- Now turn off your Samsung Galaxy Y Neo GT-S5312/GT-S5310 device.
- After that go into Recovery Mode, how to press and hold the Volume Up, Home, and Power simultaneously.
- If you have entered into Recovery Mode, select "Install Zip", select "choose zip from sdcard" then navigate to the file SuperSU.zip.
- Then select "Yes - install SuperSU.zip".
- After the installation is finished, now select +++ Go back +++ to return to the start menu CWM Recovery.
- If you already are at the start of CWM Recovery menu, select "Reboot system now" to restart your device.
- Now you can see applications in the app menu SuperSU Samsung Galaxy Y Neo GT-S5312/GT-S5310.