In this post will use Custom system.img to gain root access on Android devices. Not only that can do Rooting against the Android Devices, but still much more to do, such as RootGenius (english), iRoot, KingRoot, MobileGo, Kingoroot, One Click Root, and SRSRoot, these tools are designed to perform several functions such as rooting, flash ROM, flash Kernel, Remove Ads in Apps, Booster Device, Uninstall Preinsstaled Apps, Remove bloatware, Unlock Screen, Download ROM and others.
Some Tools at the top will require a PC to a place they walk, if you do not have a PC, you can do Rooting on your Android device without a PC, an application that you can use for rooting Without PC is KingRoot Mobile, 360Root Mobile, iRoot Mobile, RootGenius Mobile, Key Master Root, Kingoroot Mobile, TowelRoot, and FramaRoot.
All right, go straight to the point, namely Root Acer Liquid using Custom system.img, follow the steps as below:
Make sure your Acer Liquid S1 (S510) uses Build ID Acer_AV052_S510_1.130.00_WW_GEN1 or Acer_AV052_S510_1.177.00_WW_GEN1 release. Please do not try with a different version
- On your Android device, enable USB Debugging Mode.
- Now connect your Acer Liquid S2 (S520) to a computer using a USB cable.
- Download and install Acer USB Driver and Mediatek-USB-Driver.zip on your computer.
- Download and extract S1_Root-v1.2.zip file on your computer.
- Download and extract system510_1.177.00.zip file on your computer, The file containing the file system510.img, then place it on your phone's internal memory.(not in the external SD card)
- Then run this S1_Root.exe in the "S1_Root-v1.2". Finally, click "Launch". The flash process takes about 4 to 5 minutes.
- If you encounter an error message when launching the application, it is certainly that you lack the .NET Framework 4.0. DotNetFx40_Full_setup.exe use the file in the "S1_Root-v1.2" folder to install.
- Once the process is complete, then restart your phone. (If necessary remove the battery)
- Lastly, do not forget to install the application SuperSU from Play Store.
- Optional: You can also verify whether you have successfully Rooted Acer Liquid S1 (S510) or not using the Root Checker app.