In this post will use Superboot made by Vache and Shreps to gain root access on Android devices. Not only Superboot can do Rooting against the Android Devices, but still much more to do, such as RootGenius (english), iRoot, KingRoot, MobileGo, Kingoroot, One Click Root, and SRSRoot, these tools are designed to perform several functions such as rooting, flash ROM, flash Kernel, Remove Ads in Apps, Booster Device, Uninstall Preinsstaled Apps, Remove bloatware, Unlock Screen, Download ROM and others.
Some Tools at the top will require a PC to a place they walk, if you do not have a PC, you can do Rooting on your Android device without a PC, an application that you can use for rooting Without PC is KingRoot Mobile, 360Root Mobile, iRoot Mobile, RootGenius Mobile, Key Master Root, Kingoroot Mobile, TowelRoot, and FramaRoot.
All right, go straight to the point, namely Root Acer Liquid using Superboot, follow the steps as below:
- On your Android device, enable USB Debugging Mode.
- Now connect your Acer Liquid S2 (S520) to a computer using a USB cable.
- Download and install Acer USB Driver and Mediatek-USB-Driver.zip on your computer.
- Download and extract S520_Root_via_Superboot.zip file on your computer.
- Then run the (root_s520.cmd) on your computer and follow the instructions.
- After running the script, your device will go into Fastboot mode, waiting and press "enter" when told to "Press any key to continue"
- Then "Fastboot" will examine your android device whether it has entered into Fastboot mode or not, make sure your device is connected as shown below
- If the driver everything is OK, then you should to flash the kernel in the console, you should see the following and then the phone should boot into the system, do not press unless you enter your pin (if there is) and does not unlock the phone, then press the space bar, the window console, you can see that the script does not find the file SU and error - it's okay, do not pay attention, press spacebar.
- Lastly, do not forget to install the application SuperSU from Play Store.
- Optional: You can also verify whether you have successfully Rooted Acer Liquid S2 (S520) or not using the Root Checker app.