In this post will use iRoot to gain root access on Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100 device. Not only iRoot can do Rooting against the Android Devices, but still much more to do, such as RootGenius, KingRoot, MobileGo, Kingoroot, One Click Root, and SRSRoot, these tools are designed to perform several functions such as rooting, flash ROM, flash Kernel, Remove Ads in Apps, Booster Device, Uninstall Preinsstaled Apps, Remove bloatware, Unlock Screen, Download ROM and others.
Some Tools at the top will require a PC to a place they walk, if you do not have a PC, you can do Rooting on your Android device without a PC, an application that you can use for rooting Without PC is KingRoot Mobile, 360Root Mobile, iRoot Mobile, RootGenius Mobile, Key Master Root, Kingoroot Mobile, TowelRoot, and FramaRoot.
All right, go straight to the point, namely Root Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100 using iRoot, follow the steps as below:
- Make sure your computer is connected to the internet, because iRoot will need it.
- Turn off Anti-Virus your computer, because it will interfere with the process of rooting.
- Smartphone must have at least 30-40 percent of the battery to make the process of rooting
- On your Samsung Galaxy device, turn on USB Debugging Mode.
- Download and install the Samsung USB driver on your computer.
- Download and extract the file Odin Downloader on your computer.
- Download file boot.tar.md5 for Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100 on your computer.
- Download and install iRoot on your computer.
- Once you have downloaded all the files above, now turn off your Smartphone.
- After turning off, you need to boot into Download Mode, to boot into Download Mode press and hold the "Volume Down + Home + Power" simultaneously until the Download Mode active.
- In the Download Mode you will see a yellow triangle warning signs, in this situation you have to press the Volume Up key to continue.
- Now, open the file that you have downloaded Odin3_v3.exe.
- Then connect your smartphone to a computer via USB cable.
- After you connect the smartphone to a computer, Odin will automatically recognize device and message "Added" on Log tab.
- Once the device is detected by Odin, click on the button "AP" and select the file boot.tar.md5.
- Now, click on the "Start" button in Odin to start Flahing. Once the flashing process in completed you will be able to see a green box with the words "Pass" in Odin. During this process the Smartphone will automatically re-boot.
- After that, open iRoot and will automatically detect your device by searching for the driver of the Internet, wait for the process is finished
- If the process is finished, then click the "Root", wait for the rooting process is completed.
- If successful, the Samsung Galaxy J1 SM-J100 will restart automatically.
- Then you will find 3 applications china.
- Optional:You can also verify that your device does not succeed in the root or via the Root Checker