At this post will use Chainfire Auto Root (CF-Auto-Root), CF-Auto-Root is the root for "rooting beginners" and those who want to keep as close to stock as possible. CF-Root is meant to be used in combination with stock Samsung firmwares, and be the quickest and easiest way for your first root. In essence, it does nothing but install and enable SuperSU on your system, so apps can gain root access.
Not only CF-Auto-Root can do Rooting against the Samsung Galaxy, but still much more to do, such as RootGenius, iRoot, KingRoot, MobileGo, Kingoroot, One Click Root, and SRSRoot, these tools are designed to perform several functions such as rooting, flash ROM, flash Kernel, Remove Ads in Apps, Booster Device, Uninstall Preinsstaled Apps, Remove bloatware, Unlock Screen, Download ROM and others.
Some Tools at the top will require a PC to a place they walk, if you do not have a PC, you can do Rooting on your Android device without a PC, an application that you can use for rooting Without PC is KingRoot Mobile, 360Root Mobile, iRoot Mobile, RootGenius Mobile, Key Master Root, Kingoroot Mobile, TowelRoot, and FramaRoot.
All right, go straight to the point, namely Root Samsung Galaxy using CF-Auto-Root, follow the steps as below:
- Make sure you have an Android phone battery is 20-30%.
- Prepare a USB cable to connect your Android phone to your computer.
- On your Android phone, turn on USB Debugging and OEM Unlock.
- Download and install the Samsung Android USB Driver on your computer.
- Download and extract the file CF-Auto-Root on your computer.
|Model Number and links||Android Version||Build ID|
|Samsung Galaxy Tab S SM-T807P||Android 5.0.2||LRX22G.T807PVPU1BOJ4|
|Samsung Galaxy Tab S SM-T807T||Android 5.0.2||LRX22G.T807TUVS1BOJ3|
- You will see some files like this.
- Now, turn off your Android phone.
- After that, go to your Android phone Download Mode, how to press and hold the Volume Down, Home and Power simultaneously.
- If you already see the message "Warning" and the triangle exclamation mark, press the "Volume Up" to continue.
- Make sure now, you see the Android robot and Downloading writing.
- Then connect your Android phone to the computer using a USB cable.
- After that, open the file Odin3 and the computer will detect your Android device.
- If there is already a message "Added", meaning the computer is recognizing your Android device.
- Now, click the PDA or AP button on Odin3 application and navigate to the file CF-Auto-Root.tar.md5.
- After that, click the "Start" button in Odin3 application and there will be a process running on your Android screen. During this process the Smartphone will reboot automatically
- Wait for the flashing process is complete until you see the message "PASS" in Odin3 application.
- Now you can let your Android phone from the computer.
- You will see the icon "SuperSU" on your Android phone application menu.
Optional: You can also verify whether you've Rooted Android phone or not, you can install the Root Checker app on your Android phone.