At this post will be using a tool made shakalaca, specifically to do Rooting the device Asus Zenfone. Not only is the tool that can do so, but there are many tools that are also made especially for doing Rooting on android devices that exist, such as RootGenius, iRoot, KingoRoot, KingRoot, OneClickRoot, SRSRoot, MobileGo, and others.
Way above will require a computer as their place to walk, but there are some applications that are also made especially for Rooting Android devices that can be directly run on your Android, such as KingRoot Mobile, RootGenius Mobile, iRoot Mobile, KingoRoot Mobile, 360Root, TowelRoot, FramaRoot and others.
Okay, now just the actual discussion, to rooting on Asus Zenfone device, follow the steps as below:
- At your Asus Zenfone, turn on USB Debugging Mode.
- Download and install the Asus USB Driver and Asus PCLink on your computer.
- Download and extract ZenFoneRootKit file on your computer, there will be some files as shown below:
- Now, connect your Asus Zenfone to a computer using a USB cable.
- After the device Asus Zenfone you really connect with the computer, then click on the file "CheckBeforeAction.bat".
- If the device Asus Zenfone you are qualified, you can now double-click on the file "Root.bat"
- After that, you will see some process on the computer screen and Asus Zenfone you, wait until there is a message "Finished" and Asus Zenfone you will restart automatically.
- If Rooting really successful, so now you can see SuperSU application on your Asus Zenfone application menu.
- Optional: You can verify whether you've Rooted Asus Zenfone or do not use the Root Checker app.
error: protocol fault error: more than one device and emulator , , , rooting, pleas be patient.. , < waiting for device >Problem solving
Disabling other devices (Bluestack), if necessary uninstall.
Daemon not running. ADB server didn't ACK when rootingProblem solving
adb nodaemon server
netstat -aon | findstr "5037"
tasklist -fi "pid eq 3088"
taskkill /f /pid 3088
adb devicesNote: The number 3088 on top of the dressing with four numbers that appear at the top of the list in the Command Prompt.
adb server is out of dateProblem solving
Update driver ADB in Device Manager.
< waiting for device >Problem solving
Make sure the USB driver is installed correctly.
"fastboot is not recognized as an internal or exsternal command........."Problem solving
Install 15 Seconds ADB Installer
error : cannot load busybox error : cannot load supersu.tgz " sleep is not recognized as a internal or external "Problem solving
Do not Run Administrator file root.bat