Basically, all of the Android operating system have the Bootloader installed in the system, useful for allowing users to install the system they want. In most Android devices, the Bootloader is not opened because there may be some security reasons, but, although still locked can be opened in a certain way, it all just depends on the users.
I saw Bootloader is locked devices are devices that are often referred to upscale or High-End, say the device is expensive. One of the Android device is locked Bootloader OnePlus 2, the new device is released recently. A device that does look luxurious and of course the price is going higher, that's only natural.
To Unlock the Bootloader OnePlus 2, you can do do it by following the method below, follow the step by step to Unlock Bootloader OnePlus 2 Device.
- Make sure you have a battery OnePlus 2 device 30-50% to make the process of Unlock Bootloader.
- Prepare a USB Cable to connect your OnePlus 2 device to your computer.
- On your OnePlus 2 device, turn on USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock.
- Backup data available in Internal memory, because most likely to be erased
Stage Unlock Bootloader OnePlus 2 Device
- Download and install OnePlus 2 Android USB Driver on your computer so that your computer can recognize your OnePlus 2 device when both are connected by a USB cable.
- Download and install 15 Seconds ADB Installer on the computer, as a tool to be used to govern your OnePlus 2 device.
- Now, connect your OnePlus 2 device to the computer using a USB cable.
- Now, go to the ADB and Fastboot folder (C:/adb) and then press the Shift key and Right Click on an empty space in the folder, and then select Open Command Window Here.
- After that, the Command Prompt window will appear on your computer screen, now type the command: adb devices
- If there is a device connected to the computer, now type the command: adb reboot bootloader
- After that, to make sure you're OnePlus 2 device in Fastboot Mode or not, now type the command: fastboot devices
- If you've seen the device OnePlus 2 you enter Fastboot Mode, now type the command: fastboot oem unlock
- Check on the device display OnePlus 2 you, you may see a confirmation message and if you choose Yes then there will be a process screen.