How To Unlock Bootloader Google Nexus 6P
- Download and Install Google USB Driver on your computer
- Please note: (This erases all data on the target device.)
- On your Nexus Devices, Enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlocking.
- Now, Power Off your Nexus 6P smartphone
- Now, you need to boot into Fastboot Mode, to into Fastboot Mode, Press and Hold Volume Down + Power button simultaneously until Fastboot Mode active
- Then connect your Nexus smartphone to a computer via USB cable
- Download and install Minimal ADB and Fastboot on your computer.
- After installation is complete, then slide Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool.
- Now, you will see the following command window.
- Now, type in the command window: fastboot devices
(from the above command you will see a list of devices connected to the computer, If you can not find the list of devices in this step, check the USB Driver and try to check the Device Manager in your computer)
- Now, give another command: fastboot flashing unlock
- Now, you will get a confirmation screen on your smartphone screen, asking you to confirm this action. You can confirm using the Volume Keys to Scroll and Power Key to Confirm.
- After Confirmation, again give another command in the Minimal ADB and Fastboot CMD Window: fastboot reboot
- The Above command will reboot your device into the normal mode.
- Thats All. Your device bootloader is successfully unlocked. Now, you can Root and Flash Any Custom Recovery or Flash New Factory Images on your Nexus device without having any issue.