In this post will use SuperSU made by Chainfire to gain root access on Android devices. Not only SuperSU can do Rooting against the Android Devices, but still much more to do, such as RootGenius, iRoot, KingRoot, MobileGo, Kingoroot, One Click Root, and SRSRoot, these tools are designed to perform several functions such as rooting, flash ROM, flash Kernel, Remove Ads in Apps, Booster Device, Uninstall Preinstalled Apps, Remove bloatware, Unlock Screen, Download ROM and others.
Some Tools at the top will require a PC to a place they walk, if you do not have a PC, you can do Rooting on your Android device without a PC, an application that you can use for rooting Without PC is KingRoot Mobile, 360Root Mobile, iRoot Mobile, RootGenius Mobile, Key Master Root, Kingoroot Mobile, TowelRoot, and FramaRoot.
All right, go straight to the point, namely Root Acer Liquid using SuperSU, follow the steps as below:
1. UNLOCK BOOTLOADER
MTK Preloader Drivers installed
ADB & Fastboot Drivers installed
Knowledge about ADB & Fastboot commands
Attention: Unlocking the bootloader will erase your personal data, images, applications etc from your smartphone device. So, take a backup of your personal data before following this tutorial.
- Download and install Acer USB Driver and Mediatek-USB-Driver.zip on your computer.
- Download and Install 15 Seconds ADB Installer on your computer.
- On your Acer Liquid Devices, Enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock.
- After that, connect Acer Liquid smartphone to your computer through USB Cable.
- Now, open Command Prompt on your computer.
- After that you will see a Command Prompt window appears and type the command: adb reboot bootloader
(The above command is used to enter Fastboot mode)
- After Acer Liquid device you're on the fastboot mode, now type the command: fastboot devices
(from the above command you will see a list of devices connected to the computer, If you can not find the list of devices in this step, check the USB Driver Acer and try to check the Device Manager in your computer)
- Now, give another command: fastboot oem unlock
(the above command will unlock the bootloader of your smartphone device)
- Validate on your phone the unlock using Volume button.
- After Unlock finished, now type the command: fastboot reboot
(The command will restart your device OS)
2. INSTALL TWRP AND ROOT
2. INSTALL TWRP AND ROOT
- Download and extract SP Flash Tool file on your computer.
- Download MT6735-Android-Scatter.txt file on your computer.
- Download Custom Recovery (TWRP ) on your computer and rename to recovery.
- Download UPDATE-SuperSU.zip file and place it on your Acer Liquid Z630 (T03) SDCard Memory (placed outside the folder).
- Then run the SP Flash Tool (flash_tool.exe) on your computer, then click on the "Scatter Loading" and navigate to the MT6735-Android-Scatter.txt file.
- Now, give check the checkbox "RECOVERY" and double-click on in the "Location" (row RECOVERY) then navigate to the file recovery.img.
- After that, click "Download".
- After that, turn off your Acer Liquid Z630 (T03) (pull the battery if necessary).
- Now connect your Acer Liquid Z630 (T03) to a computer using a USB cable.
(SP Flash Tool will detect your device)
- There will be a process of downloading the SP Flash Tool, Wait Process Download complete (make sure there is Green Check).
- If it is so, you can disconnect your Acer Liquid Z630 (T03) from the computer. (don't power on your device).
- After the entry into TWRP Recovery Mode by pressing the "Volome Down and Power" simultaneously.
- Release all buttons when the Acer Liquid Z630 (T03) screen flickers and in a few seconds the Recovery screen will appear. (Volume Down button for selecting, Volume Up button for OK).
- Once you have booted into TWRP recovery mode, Press on Install and select the package UPDATE-SuperSU.zip who have moved to SDCard memory.
- Swipe to Confirm (form left to right) and you can see some process on the screen of your device.
- Now, reboot your device from TWRP recovery (Reboot System).
- If all is successful, you will now see the application SuperSU on the menu of your application.
Optional: You can also verify whether you have successfully Rooted Acer Liquid Z630 (T03) or not using the Root Checker app.