This method will use Firmware Pre-Rooted, so you would do is flashing the firmware with Odin3. Not only Firmware Pre-Rooted can do Rooting against the Samsung Galaxy V Plus, but still much more to do, such as RootGenius (english), iRoot, KingRoot, MobileGo, Kingoroot, One Click Root, and SRSRoot, these tools are designed to perform several functions such as rooting, flash ROM, flash Kernel, Remove Ads in Apps, Booster Device, Uninstall Preinsstaled Apps, Remove bloatware, Unlock Screen, Download ROM and others.
Some Tools at the top will require a PC to a place they walk, if you do not have a PC, you can do Rooting on your Android device without a PC, an application that you can use for rooting Without PC is KingRoot Mobile, 360Root Mobile, iRoot Mobile, RootGenius Mobile, Key Master Root, Kingoroot Mobile, TowelRoot, and FramaRoot.
All right, go straight to the point, namely Root Samsung Galaxy using Firmware Pre-Rooted, follow the steps as below:
- On your Samsung Galaxy, Enable USB Debugging Mode.
- Download and install the Samsung USB driver on your computer.
- Download and extract the file Odin Downloader on your computer.
- Download and extract file Pre-Rooted Firmware for Samsung Galaxy V Plus on your computer.
|Model Number and link||Android Version||Build ID|
|Samsung Galaxy V Plus SM-G318HZ||Android 4.4.4||G318HZDXU0AOF2|
|Samsung Galaxy V Plus SM-G318MZ||Android 4.4.4||G318MZDXU0AOG1|
(If you want to flash the firmware of the SM-G318MZ, you must first do the flashing G318MZDXU0AOG1_OLC0AOG1_Southeast_Asia_4.4.4 to make it work.)
- Once you have downloaded all the files above, now turn off your Smartphone
- After that, go to your Android phone Download Mode, how to press and hold the Volume Down, Home and Power simultaneously.
- If you already see the message "Warning" and the triangle exclamation mark, press the "Volume Up" to continue.
- Make sure now, you see the Android robot and Downloading writing.
- Now, open the file Odin3_v3.exe.
- Then connect your smartphone to a computer via USB cable.
- After you connect the smartphone to a computer, Odin will automatically recognize device and message "Added"
- Once the device is detected by Odin, click on the button "AP" and select the file G318HZDXU0AOF2_Pre_Rooted_System_v4.4.4.tar
- Now, click on the "Start" button in Odin to start Flahing. Once the flashing process in completed you will be able to see a green box with the words "Pass" in Odin. During this process the Smartphone will automatically re-boot
- After that, you can see SuperSU application in your Samsung Galaxy V Plus.
- You can also verify that your device does not succeed in the root or via the Root Checker