Status bootloader on all android devices that are locked, and why is it locked? Because the vendors who manufacture these phones you would like to remain with the OS that has been tested and adjusted on the devices they manufacture. Perhaps the goal is to facilitate the task of the service center to repair the damaged android software. Therefore, usually when an android phone has been opened bootloadernya lock or unlock the bootloader commonly called, then the warranty of the mobile phone automatically disappear. In this post, I want to tell you how to unlock Bootloader HTC devices.
Here I made two ways to do Bootloader Unlock HTC devices.
HOW TO ONE
How To Unlock Bootloader Use HTC Bootloader Unlock Tool by KingoApp
HTC Bootloader Unlock
Help you to unlock the Bootloader first so that you could root and flash any custom recovery.
- Make it safe and simple.
- Possible to re-lock it.
- Have it done in an official way.
- Support as many HTC devices as possible.
- Automatically retrieve unlock code and eveything.
The good thing is that the bootloader unlocking tool from KingoApp, does it in an official way and is compatible with almost all phones from HTC. According to the official site, the HTC Bootloader Unlock tool has the following features:
- It is safe and easy to use.
- The tool can also re-lock the bootloader anytime.
- Performs the unlocking procedure the official way.
- Supports most HTC devices.
- Automatically retrieves unlock code and all required things.
- Make sure installed the HTC USB drivers or HTC Sync Manager on your computer.
- Battery must contain 50% above the device you do not die during the process.
- The original HTC USB cable (recommended), or else also does nothing.
- Internet connection on your computer and download the HTC Bootloader Unlock Tool.
- Connect your device to PC via USB cable. It is highly recommended that you use the original cable and plug it into the motherboard port.
- Select your Android version and then follow the instructions as shown to enable USB Debugging.
- After that, kingo will automatically install the device driver and establish connection with your device. Please be patient.
Read the Notifications
- It is IMPORTANT that you read the notifications carefully to avoid trouble later on .
- You have to be fully aware of the CONSEQUENCES before unlocking your Bootloader.
- Which includes your WARRANTY CLAIM being voided and USER DATA being wiped off.
Click to Unlock
- Click "Unlock" to start when you are ready.
- It will take a few minutes before the whole process is complete.
- During this course, please do not disconnect, move or touch your device in any way.
- Normally the unlocking process will go fine and succeed at last. Click "Finish" and wait for your device reboots itself so that your phone will be more stable.
- If it fails, unfortunately, please contact parties KingoApp. And they will see what they can do to solve it. >>>Contact Here!
HOW TO TWO
- Download and install HTC USB Driver or HTC Sync Manager on your computer.
- Download and install ADB and Fastboot (15 Seconds ADB Installer or Minimal ADB and Fastboot) on your computer.
- On your Android device, turn on USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock.
- After that, now turn off your HTC device.
- After Android device is off, now you need to get into Bootloader Mode, how to press and hold the Volume Down and Power simultaneously a few seconds and release the Power button but keep holding the Volume Down button until bootloader mode is visible on the screen
- Now, connect your HTC device to a computer using a USB cable.
- Now, open ADB and Fastboot Tool (If you've already installed 15 Seconds ADB Installer, you simply open the Command Prompt or CMD, but if you have installed Minimal ADB and Fastboot open the file "C:\Program Files\Minimal ADB and Fastboot\MAF32.exe ").
- After the Command Prompt window appears, type the command: fastboot oem get_identifier_token
- After that, you will see unlock code or token on your Command Prompt screen, now you need to copy the tokens. Right click to copy, select Mark.
- After you select it, press the "Enter" button on Keyboard (the same function as the Copy).
- Now open HTC Dev site, create an account if you have not signed up before.
- If you already have an account, now go to the HTC Dev Unlock Bootloader.
- On the page, in the "Supported Devices" select "All Other Supported Models". After that click on the button "Begin Unlock Bootloader".
- You will see a message pop-up confirmation, click "Yes" to continue.
- You will see another pop-up to accept a "Legal Terms", check on the "Check Box" and then click "Proceed to Unlock Instructions".
- On the next page you will see or recommended installing fastboot, ignore because you've previously installed, click on the button "Proceed To Step 5".
- On the next page enter the Unlock Code or token that you already copied to the area "My Device Identifier Token" button and click "Submit".
- After the party HTC will send an Unlock_code.bin file to your email (email that you have registered).
- Download the file on your computer and move it to a minimum of ADB and Fastboot folder (C:\Program Files\Minimal ADB and Fastboot \).
- Then, enter the command: fastboot flash unlocktoken Unlock_code.bin
- Will look at the process of your HTC device and the HTC device will reboot automatically.
- Now you see the warning message Bootloader Unlocked (affirm that you have succeeded in unlocking the bootloader on your HTC device).