In this post will use SuperSU made by Chainfire to gain root access on Android devices. Not only SuperSU can do Rooting against the Android Devices, but still much more to do, such as RootGenius, iRoot, KingRoot, MobileGo, Kingoroot, One Click Root, and SRSRoot, these tools are designed to perform several functions such as rooting, flash ROM, flash Kernel, Remove Ads in Apps, Booster Device, Uninstall Preinstalled Apps, Remove bloatware, Unlock Screen, Download ROM and others.
Some Tools at the top will require a PC to a place they walk, if you do not have a PC, you can do Rooting on your Android device without a PC, an application that you can use for rooting Without PC is KingRoot Mobile, 360Root Mobile, iRoot Mobile, RootGenius Mobile, Key Master Root, Kingoroot Mobile, TowelRoot, and FramaRoot.
- Download and install 15 Seconds ADB Installer on your computer.
- Download and install the ASUS USB Drivers on your computer.
- Download and extract the file TWRP Recovery ZenFone 2 Laser, rename to recovery and place TWRP Recovery in folder (C:/adb) your computer.
|Model Name||Code Name||Links|
|Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE551KL||Z00T||Download|
|Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE600KL||Z00L||Download|
|Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE550KL||Z00LD||Download|
|Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE500KG||Z00RD||Download|
|Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE500KL||Z00ED||Download|
|Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE601KL||Z00L||Download|
|Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE550KG||Z00RD||Download|
- Download UPDATE-SuperSU.zip and place in Internal memory Asus ZenFone 2 Laser.
- Download and install the UnloackApp application on your Asus ZenFone 2 Laser device.
|Model Name||Code Name||Software Image||Links|
|Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE551KL||Z00T||V188.8.131.523 or latest version||Download|
|Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE600KL||Z00L||V184.108.40.2061 or latest version||Download|
|Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE601KL||Z00L||V220.127.116.110 or latest version||Download|
|Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE550KL||Z00LD||-||Download|
|Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE500KL||Z00ED||-||Download|
|Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE500KG||Z00RD||-||Download|
|Asus ZenFone 2 Laser ZE550KG||Z00RD||-||Download|
- Go on your ZenFone 2 Laser, turn on USB Debugging mode OEM Unlock.
- After you install the UnlockApp application on your Asus ZenFone 2 Laser device.
- Now, you open the application and follow the how to Unlock Bootloader.
Flashing TWRP Recovery:
- Once finished the bootloader unlock your Asus ZenFone 2 Laser.
- Now, connect your ZenFone 2 Laser to the computer using a USB cable.
- In the folder (C:/adb), press "Shift + Right Click" and then choose "Open command window here".
- Once the Command Prompt window, type the command: adb devices
- Still on the Command Prompt window, type the command: adb reboot bootloader
(The command will bring your ZenFone 2 Laser device to Bootloader mode)
- Once the device ZenFone 2 Laser you go into bootloader mode, now type the command: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
(The command will install TWRP Recovery on your device ZenFone 2 Laser)
Flashing the Root Package:
- Last type the command: fastboot oem reboot-recovery
- Wait for the device to restart and go into recovery mode
Flashing the Root Package:
- After flashing TWRP Recovery is completed and into recovery mode,
- Now, select "Install" and navigate to UPDATE-SuperSU.zip.
- Swipe to install.
- Wait until the flashing process is completed.
- Reboot System
- Now you can see applications SuperSU on the menu of your application.
Optional: You can also verify your device is rooted or not using the Root Checker app.