In this post will use SuperSU made by Chainfire to gain root access on Android devices. Not only SuperSU can do Rooting against the Android Devices, but still much more to do, such as RootGenius, iRoot, KingRoot, MobileGo, Kingoroot, One Click Root, and SRSRoot, these tools are designed to perform several functions such as rooting, flash ROM, flash Kernel, Remove Ads in Apps, Booster Device, Uninstall Preinstalled Apps, Remove bloatware, Unlock Screen, Download ROM and others.
Some Tools at the top will require a PC to a place they walk, if you do not have a PC, you can do Rooting on your Android device without a PC, an application that you can use for rooting Without PC is KingRoot Mobile, 360Root Mobile, iRoot Mobile, RootGenius Mobile, Key Master Root, Kingoroot Mobile, TowelRoot, and FramaRoot.
All right, go straight to the point, namely Root Motorola Android Device using SuperSU, follow the steps as below:
- Your smartphone must have at least 30-50 percent of the battery to make the process of rooting your device Motorola Moto Maxx.
- Follow the instructions step-by-step to Unlock Bootloader Motorola Moto Maxx.
- Download and install Motorola USB driver on your computer. (Ignore, if you have already done so)
- Download UPDATE-SuperSU.zip and move to SDCard memory smartphone Motorola Moto X Pure Style XT1575 (place it outside any folder).
- Download and install 15 Seconds ADB Installer on your computer.
- Download TWRP recovery Motorola Moto Maxx on your computer and rename it to "recovery".
- Enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock the Motorola Moto Maxx.
Flashing TWRP Recovery:
- Now, move the files TWRP Recovery Motorola Moto Maxx to 15 Second ADB Installer folder (C:\adb).
- Now, connect your device Motorola Moto Maxx to your computer using a USB cable.
- In 15 Seconds ADB Installer folder, press "Shift + right click" and select "Open Command Window Here"
- Once the Command Prompt window appears, then give the following command: adb devices
- If you see a list of devices, now issue the command: adb reboot bootloader
- If you need to issue the command: fastboot devices to check whether the device Motorola Moto Maxx mode is turned Bootloader / Fastboot
- Once the device Motorola Moto Maxx you get into the mode Bootloader / Fastboot, now issue the command: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- You will see some process on the screen.
Flashing the Root Package:
- After you have successfully installed TWRP Recovery on your device Motorola Moto Maxx. Now Power Off your device Motorola Moto Maxx.
- Now, you need to boot to the ADB mode. To boot into adb mode, the Motorola Moto Maxx you press and hold the Volume Down and Power button and release the Power button but still hold the Volume Down button until the ADB mode seen on the screen.
- Once the device Motorola Moto Maxx you boot to the ADB mode. Now select Recovery (use the Volume Down key to scroll and Volume Up to select).
- Once you boot into TWRP recovery mode, Press on Install and select the package SuperSU.zip who have moved to SDCard device Motorola Moto Maxx.
- Now, reboot your device from the TWRP recovery.
- After restart your device, you will see an SuperSU icon in the application menu . Which confirms that you have successfully rooted your device Motorola Moto Maxx.