- Download and install LG USB Driver on your computer.
- Download and install 15 Seconds ADB Installer on your computer.
Stage Unlock Bootloader:
- Turn on USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock device LG G5 (H850) or LG G4 (H815) you.
- After that, connect the device LG G5 (H850) or LG G4 (H815) to your computer using the USB Cable.
- Now open a Command Prompt window on your computer.
- Now it would appear the Command Prompt window, and then type the command: adb devices
(The command is used to check the device, whether it is connected or not)
- If you see your device is connected, now type the command: adb reboot bootloader
- To check whether your device is in Bootloader Mode, type the command: fastboot devices
- If your device is already in Bootloader Mode, now type the command: fastboot oem device-id
- Device-ID on the need to generate a key to unlock the device LG G5 (H850) or LG G4 (H815) you.
- Once the data appears Strings, now copy and paste it Strings into Notepad, combine the code, as in the example below:
- Now, visit the LG Developer Website, if you do not have an account on the website, do register first.
- Once logged in, visit the LG Bootloader Unlock Website, then click the button "Starting Unlocking the bootloader" at the bottom of the post.
- Now you will see the "Device information", on the "Phone" select your device LG (LG G4 (H815) or LG G5 (H850))
- Enter the first 15 digits of the IMEI number of your phone. You can view the IMEI number by typing *#06# on your phone, or by selecting "Settings > About Phone > IMEI" Status Menu. In addition, paste the device ID that you generated in the steps above.
- Now click on the confirmation button. If your IMEI number and device ID is valid, the key to unlocking the bootloader will be sent to your email address.
- Download the key to unlocking your mail and paste it in the folder where you installed Fastboot and ADB (C:/adb).
- After that, press the "Shift" and "right click" on the Blank Space, select "Open the Command Window Here".
- Command Prompt window will appear, then type the command: fastboot flash unlock unlock.bin
- Unlock Bootloader Once completed, now reboot your device by typing the command: fastboot reboot
- To check whether the device is LG G5 (H850) or LG G4 (H815) you are already in a state Unlock or not, type the command: fastboot getvar unlocked or fastboot getvar all
- If you've status Unlock, then you can do Install TWRP Recovery and Rooting your device LG G5 (H850) or LG G4 (H815) you.