Basically, all of the Android operating system have the Bootloader installed in the system, useful for allowing users to install the system they want. In most Android devices, the Bootloader is not opened because there may be some security reasons, but, although still locked can be opened in a certain way, it all just depends on the users.
I saw Bootloader is locked devices are devices that are often referred to upscale or High-End, say the device is expensive. One of the Android device is locked Bootloader ASUS ZenFone 4 (2017), the new device is released recently. A device that does look luxurious and of course the price is going higher, that's only natural.
To Unlock the Bootloader ASUS ZenFone 4 (2017), you can do do it by following the method below, follow the step by step to Unlock Bootloader ASUS ZenFone 4 (2017) Device.
- Make sure you have a battery ASUS ZenFone 4 (2017) device 30-50% to make the process of Unlock Bootloader.
- Prepare a USB Cable to connect your ASUS ZenFone 4 (2017) device to your computer.
- On your ASUS ZenFone 4 (2017) device, turn on USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock.
- Backup data available in Internal memory, because most likely to be erased
Stage Unlock Bootloader ASUS ZenFone 4 (2017) Device
- Download and install ASUS ZenFone 4 (2017) Android USB Driver on your computer so that your computer can recognize your ASUS ZenFone 4 (2017) device when both are connected by a USB cable.
- Download and install 15 Seconds ADB Installer on the computer, as a tool to be used to govern your ASUS ZenFone 4 (2017) device.
- Download frp_unlock.bin, abl_630.elf (for Snapdragon 630 Processor) and abl_660.elf (for Snapdragon 660 Processor), then place it in the ADB and FastBoot folder (C:/adb).
- Now, connect your ASUS ZenFone 4 (2017) device to the computer using a USB cable.
- Now, go to the ADB and Fastboot folder (C:/adb) and then press the Shift key and Right Click on an empty space in the folder, and then select Open Command Window Here.
- After that, the Command Prompt window will appear on your computer screen, now type the command: adb devices
- If there is a device connected to the computer, now type the command: adb reboot bootloader
- After that, to make sure you're ASUS ZenFone 4 (2017) device in Fastboot Mode or not, now type the command: fastboot devices
- To Flashing the frp_unlock.bin file, type the command: fastboot flash frp frp_unlock.bin
- To flashing an ABL file on a device that has a Snapdragon 630 Processor, type the following command: fastboot flash abl abl_630.elf
- To flashing an ABL file on a device that has a Snapdragon 660 Processor, type the following command: fastboot flash abl abl_660.elf
- Now do a Bootloader Restart using the command: fastboot reboot-bootloader
- After the Bootloader returns, to perform the Unlock Bootloader, then type the command: fastboot flashing unlock
- Check on the device display ASUS ZenFone 4 (2017) you, you may see a confirmation message and if you choose Yes then there will be a process screen.