In this post will use SuperSU made by Chainfire to gain root access on Android devices. Not only SuperSU can do Rooting against the Android Devices, but still much more to do, such as RootGenius, iRoot, KingRoot, MobileGo, Kingoroot, One Click Root, and SRSRoot, these tools are designed to perform several functions such as rooting, flash ROM, flash Kernel, Remove Ads in Apps, Booster Device, Uninstall Preinstalled Apps, Remove bloatware, Unlock Screen, Download ROM and others.
Some Tools at the top will require a PC to a place they walk, if you do not have a PC, you can do Rooting on your Android device without a PC, an application that you can use for rooting Without PC is KingRoot Mobile, 360Root Mobile, iRoot Mobile, RootGenius Mobile, Key Master Root, Kingoroot Mobile, TowelRoot, and FramaRoot.
All right, go straight to the point, namely Root IVO V5 using SuperSU, follow the steps as below:
- Download and extract the file IVO-V5-Flashtool on your computer and you will see some files like this.
- Download and install Universal ADB Driver on your computer.
- Download file UPDATE-SuperSU.zip.
- On your Android device, enable USB Debugging Mode.
- After that connect the device IVO V5 to your computer and select "Charging Mode".
- Now, open the file "FlashTool.bat" on your computer.
- After that, the Command Prompt window will appear which has 3 options, options 1 and 2 mean install Custom Recovery (Philz or TWRP) on your Android device.
- After you specify a choice of 1 or 2, then follow the steps provided.
- If the Custom Recovery installed, now move file SuperSU.zip to the memory SDcard your IVO V5 device.
- After that, now go into Recovery mode, how to "turn off" your V5 IVO device, then press and hold the "Volume Up and Power button" simultaneously.
- After appearing Recovery Mode (Philz or TWRP), now select "Install zip from sdcard" then select the file SuperSU.zip in your IVO V5 SDCard.
- There will be a process on the device screen IVO your V5.
- Once the process is complete, you can restart your V5 IVO device.
- Now you can see SuperSU application in your applications menu.