Important: How to Download Files From Beritahuaja.com
In this post will use SuperSU made by Chainfire to gain root access on Android devices. Not only SuperSU can do Rooting against the Android Devices, but still much more to do, such as RootGenius, iRoot, KingRoot, MobileGo, Kingoroot, One Click Root, and SRSRoot, these tools are designed to perform several functions such as rooting, flash ROM, flash Kernel, Remove Ads in Apps, Booster Device, Uninstall Preinstalled Apps, Remove bloatware, Unlock Screen, Download ROM and others.
Some Tools at the top will require a PC to a place they walk, if you do not have a PC, you can do Rooting on your Android device without a PC, an application that you can use for rooting Without PC is KingRoot Mobile, 360Root Mobile, iRoot Mobile, RootGenius Mobile, Key Master Root, Kingoroot Mobile, TowelRoot, and FramaRoot.
All right, go straight to the point, namely Root Xiaomi Redmi 2/2A/Prime using SuperSU, follow the steps as below:
Flashing the Root Package:
- Your smartphone must have at least 30-50 percent of the battery to make the process of rooting your device Xiaomi Redmi 2/2A/Prime.
- Download and install Xiaomi Android USB Driver on your computer.
- Download UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip or latest UPDATE-SuperSU.zip and move to Internal Storage memory smartphone Xiaomi Redmi 2/2A/Prime (place it outside any folder).
- Download and install 15 Seconds ADB Installer on your computer.
- Download TWRP recovery Xiaomi Redmi 2/2A/Prime on your computer.
- Enable USB Debugging Mode the Xiaomi Redmi 2/2A/Prime.
- Now, move the files TWRP Recovery Xiaomi Redmi 2/2A/Prime to 15 Second ADB Installer folder (C:\adb).
- Now, Power Off your Xiaomi Redmi 2/2A/Prime Device.
- Then boot into Fastboot mode, how to press and hold the Volume Down and Power button simultaneously to enter Fastboot mode.
- After that, connect your device Xiaomi Redmi 2/2A/Prime to your computer using a USB cable.
- In 15 Seconds ADB Installer folder, press "Shift + right-click" and select "Open Command Window Here".
- To check whether your Xiaomi Redmi 2/2A/Prime device really recognized by the computer, type the command: fastboot devices
- Once your Xiaomi Redmi 2/2A/Prime device get into the mode Fastboot, now issue the command: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
(The above command enables you to install TWRP recovery on your Xiaomi Redmi 2/2A/Prime device
- You will see some process on the screen.
- After Finished, type the command: fastboot reboot
(The above command enables you to reboot your Xiaomi Redmi 2/2A/Prime)
Flashing the Root Package:
- After that, Power Off your Xiaomi Redmi 2/2A/Prime Device.
- Now, go into TWRP recovery mode, how to press and hold the Volume Up and Power button simultaneously.
- Once you get into TWRP recovey Mode, now select Install, navigate to and select file UPDATE-SuperSU.zip in Internal Storage
- If there Swipe to comfirm Flash did (from left to right)
- After the flashing is complete, then select Reboot System
- After restart your device, you will see an SuperSU icon in the application menu . Which confirms that you have successfully rooted your device Xiaomi Redmi 2/2A/Prime.
Optional: You can also verify that the device Xiaomi Redmi 2/2A/Prime You have successfully rooted or not using the Root Checker app.