Important: How to Download Files From Beritahuaja.com
How To Root Oppo U3
Cara Root Oppo U3
- Make sure your computer is connected to the internet
- Turn off Anti-Virus your computer
- Download And Install VRoot Aplication on your computer
- On your smartphone, Enable USB debugging mode.
Also Look How To Root Oppo U3 Without PC
- Then connect your android device to computer with a USB cable
- Open application ROOT master , waiting for usb connection is successful, as shown below:
- Once the phone has successfully connected, click "One Click ROOT" start ROOT!
- Appears below the map interface, please wait for a complete ROOT
- Usually no more than five minutes, it will display "ROOT permission has been obtained," on the phone's display is more than a master root phone software has been successfully represented ROOT, ROOT users want to quickly try it yourself. good luck
- Kingroot or Kinguser applications will typically installed on your device, look in the application menu
- To verify whether your device is rooted or not, you can use the Root Checker app