- Follow the step by step to Unlock Bootloader LG G4 (H815).
- Download and install LG USB Driver on your computer.
- Download and install 15 Seconds ADB Installer on your computer.
- Download UPDATE-SuperSU.zip file on your computer.
- Download TWRP Recovery file for LG G4 (H815) on your computer.
- Turn on USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock LG G4 (H815) your device.
- After that, connect the device LG G4 (H815) to your computer using the USB Cable.
- Copy the file UPDATE-SuperSU.zip into SD Card External device LG G4 (H815) you (put outside the folder).
- Now, name the file TWRP Recovery becomes "recovery.img" and put into ADB and Fastboot folder (C:/adb), then press the "Shift" and "right click" on the part of Blank Space, then select "Open Command Window Here".
- Now it would appear the Command Prompt window, and then type the command: adb devices
- If you see your device is connected, now type the command: adb reboot bootloader
- To check whether your device is in Bootloader Mode, type the command: fastboot devices
- After that, your G5 LG device will boot into Bootloader mode, now type the command: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- TWRP Recovery After installation is complete, now go into Recovery Mode:
- If your device is still in Bootloader Mode, type the command: fastboot reboot recovery
- But, if your device is rebooted, type the command: adb reboot recovery
- After you successfully enter into Recovery Mode, tap the "Install" button and then navigate to the file UPDATE-SuperSU.zip that are on the External SD Card LG G4 (H815) your device.
- Swipe to confirm.
- After flashing UPDATE-SuperSU.zip complete package, now tap on the "Reboot System".
- Now your device will reboot into Normal mode and you'll find applications in the app menu SuperSU your LG G4 (H815) device.
Optional: You can also verify whether the device is LG G4 (H815) you have successfully Rooted or do not use the Root Checker app.