In this post, will use a tool that is devoted to rooting on Android devices, namely Root Genius. A tool that is simple, lightweight and very fast in doing his job, not only Samsung Galaxy Smartphone already succeeded in Root by this tool, Smartphones with Android Kitkat even Lollipop also be in Root by Root Genius, probably Latest Android will soon be at the root by Root Genius.
Not only RootGenius can do Rooting against the Android Devices, but still much more to do, such as iRoot, KingRoot, MobileGo, Kingoroot, One Click Root, and SRSRoot, these tools are designed to perform several functions such as rooting, flash ROM, flash Kernel, Remove Ads in Apps, Booster Device, Uninstall Preinsstaled Apps, Remove bloatware, Unlock Screen, Download ROM and others.
Some Tools at the top will require a PC to a place they walk, if you do not have a PC, you can do Rooting on your Android device without a PC, an application that you can use for rooting Without PC is KingRoot Mobile, 360Root Mobile, iRoot Mobile, RootGenius Mobile, Key Master Root, Kingoroot Mobile, TowelRoot, and FramaRoot.
To do the Root on your Android device, please follow the steps as below:
- Turn off Anti-Virus on your computer, because it will interfere with the process of Rooting
- Make sure your computer is connected to the Internet.
- If your Android device requires USB driver to be recognized by the computer, you can download the Universal ADB Driver (if you do not want it, ignore!)
- Download Root Genius on your computer.
- On your Android device, Enable USB Debugging Mode.
- After that, connect your Android Smartphone to a computer.
- Open the Root Genius application that you have downloaded.
- Root Genius will detect your device automatically
- If your device has been detected, Click "Root now"
- Wait for the Root Genius perform rooting on your Android device. (Make sure your computer Anti Virus in a state Disable or inactive)
- It did not take long, just briefly Root Genius has successfully Root your Android device
- After that check your android device, whether there KingRoot application installed.
- If so, it means you've successfully Root your Android device.
- After Root, now you can do many things on your Android device, such as a Flash ROM, Unlock Screen, Uninstall apps, and see the top-rated ROM through the Root Genius
- What if you want to "UnRoot" !, easy way, simply by clicking on the menu icon (three horizontal lines) on the Root Genius application and select the "Un-Root"
- Then select "Remove"
- Then there will be the process of removing root access on your Android device.