KingRoot Mobile is an application that runs on Android to gain root privileges on Android devices available. Not only KingRoot can go it, there are many applications that can do it, like RootGeniusMobile, iRoot Mobile, KingoRoot Mobile, 360Root, TowelRoot, FramaRoot and many other applications such as KingRoot Mobile.
- Make sure your Android device is connected to the Internet. On your Android device, turn Unknown Sources, how open Settings> Security> Unknown Source or Settings> Security> Device Administration> Unknown Source (swipe or check for enabled).
- Download and install KingRoot APK on your Android device.
- After installation is complete, you will see KingRoot application installed in your application menu.
- Tap on the icon to open KingRoot. Once the application is open KingRoot you will see like on the screen:
- Now, press the START ROOT button to start rooting process.
- Within a minute or two you will see a green check mark as in the screen below, it means you've successfully rooted devices
- Restart your android device.
- You will find Kinguser applications installed on the application menu
- You can also verify that your device has been successfully rooted or not the Root Checker app
How To Root Sony Xperia Z3 Without PC
Cara mudah root Sony Xperia Z3 yaitu dengan menggunakan MobileGo lihat caranya di Cara Root Android Dengan MobileGo, lihat perangkat yang sudah didukung oleh MobileGo di MobileGo Support
Lihat video Root Sony Xperia Z3