In this post will use SuperSU made by Chainfire to gain root access on Android devices. Not only SuperSU can do Rooting against the Android Devices, but still much more to do, such as RootGenius, iRoot, KingRoot, MobileGo, Kingoroot, One Click Root, and SRSRoot, these tools are designed to perform several functions such as rooting, flash ROM, flash Kernel, Remove Ads in Apps, Booster Device, Uninstall Preinstalled Apps, Remove bloatware, Unlock Screen, Download ROM and others.
Some Tools at the top will require a PC to a place they walk, if you do not have a PC, you can do Rooting on your Android device without a PC, an application that you can use for rooting Without PC is KingRoot Mobile, 360Root Mobile, iRoot Mobile, RootGenius Mobile, Key Master Root, Kingoroot Mobile, TowelRoot, and FramaRoot.
All right, go straight to the point, namely Root Asus ZenFone Go using SuperSU, follow the steps as below:
- Download and install 15 Seconds ADB Installer on your computer.
- Download and install the ASUS USB Driver on your computer.
- Download and extract the files ZenFone-Go-Root folder (C:/adb) your computer.
- Download UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip.
- Go on your ZenFone Go, turn on USB Debugging mode and OEM Unlock.
- Now, turn off your Go ZenFone.
- After that, go into bootloader mode, to enter bootloader mode, press and hold the "Volume Up" and "Power" buttons simultaneously.
- Upon entry into the bootloader mode, use the "Volume Up" button to drive to Fastboot, select by pressing the "Volume Down" button.
- Now, connect your ZenFone Go to the computer using a USB cable.
- In the folder (C:/adb), press "Shift + Right Click" and select "Open command window here".
- Once the Command Prompt window, type the command: fastboot devices
(The command is useful to ensure that your Go ZenFone devices actually connected to your computer.)
- If your device is already connected, now type the command: fastboot oem unlock
- On display ZenFone Go you, follow the prompts and press the Volume Up button to agree to Unlock Bootloader.
- Now, wait until returning to fasboot, and reboot. If you can not reboot, remove the battery and insert it again, then turn on your device.
- After that, make sure USB Debugging Mode again and OEM Unlock devices ZenFone Go your life.
Flashing TWRP Recovery:
- After completion Unlock Bootloader ZenFone Go, now you will continue to flash the TWRP Recovery.
- Make sure your Go ZenFone devices connected to the computer using a USB cable.
- Still on the Command Prompt window, type the command: adb reboot bootloader
- Once the device ZenFone Go you go into bootloader mode, now type the command: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- If flashing TWRP Recovery is already successful. Reboot to recovery by holding Volume Up + Volume Down + Power to shut it down without removing rom pc and by pressing Volume Up and Power to boot to the Bootloader and selecting Recovery mode.
Flashing the Root Package:
- After flashing TWRP Recovery is completed,
- Now, copy UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip to internal storage your ZenFone Go.
- After that, reboot into TWRP Recovery mode.
- Select "Install" and navigate to UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip.
- Swipe to install.
- Wait until the flashing process is completed.
- Reboot System.
- Now you can see applications SuperSU on the menu of your application.
Optional: You can also verify your device is rooted or not using the Root Checker app.