Important: How to Download Files From Beritahuaja.com
Status bootloader on all android devices that are locked, and why is it locked? Because the vendors who manufacture these phones you would like to remain with the OS that has been tested and adjusted on the devices they manufacture. Perhaps the goal is to facilitate the task of the service center to repair the damaged android software. Therefore, usually when an android phone has been opened bootloadernya lock or unlock the bootloader commonly called, then the warranty of the mobile phone automatically disappear. In this post, I want to tell you how to unlock Bootloader Sony Xperia devices.
Here I made two ways to do Bootloader Unlock Sony Xperia devices.
HOW TO ONE
How To Unlock Bootloader Use Sony Bootloader Unlock Tool by KingoApp
Sony Bootloader Unlock
Help you to unlock the Bootloader first so that you could root and flash any custom recovery.
- Make it safe and simple.
- Possible to re-lock it.
- Have it done in an official way.
- Support as many Sony devices as possible.
- Automatically retrieve unlock code and eveything.
The good thing is that the bootloader unlocking tool from KingoApp, does it in an official way and is compatible with almost all phones from Sony Xperia. According to the official site, the Sony Xperia Bootloader Unlock tool has the following features:
- It is safe and easy to use.
- The tool can also re-lock the bootloader anytime.
- Performs the unlocking procedure the official way.
- Supports most Sony Xperia devices.
- Automatically retrieves unlock code and all required things.
- Make sure installed the Sony Xperia USB drivers or Sony PC Companion on your computer.
- Battery must contain 50% above the device you do not die during the process.
- The original Sony USB cable (recommended), or else also does nothing.
- Internet connection on your computer and download the Sony Bootloader Unlock Tool.
- Connect your device to PC via USB cable. It is highly recommended that you use the original cable and plug it into the motherboard port.
- Select your Android version and then follow the instructions as shown to enable USB Debugging.
- After that, kingo will automatically install the device driver and establish connection with your device. Please be patient.
Read the Notifications
- It is IMPORTANT that you read the notifications carefully to avoid trouble later on .
- You have to be fully aware of the CONSEQUENCES before unlocking your Bootloader.
- Which includes your WARRANTY CLAIM being voided and USER DATA being wiped off.
Click to Unlock
- Click "Unlock" to start when you are ready.
- It will take a few minutes before the whole process is complete.
- During this course, please do not disconnect, move or touch your device in any way.
- Normally the unlocking process will go fine and succeed at last. Click "Finish" and wait for your device reboots itself so that your phone will be more stable.
- If it fails, unfortunately, please contact parties KingoApp. And they will see what they can do to solve it. >>>Contact Here!
HOW TO TWO
- Download and install Sony Xperia USB drivers or Sony PC Companion on your computer.
- Download and install ADB and Fastboot (15 Seconds ADB Installer or Minimal ADB and Fasboot) on your computer.
- On your Android device, enable USB Debugging mode and OEM Unlock.
- After that, turn off your device Sony Xperia.
- Now press and hold the "Volume Up" and connect your device to the computer using a USB cable.
- After that, go to the official page of Sony's Unlock Bootloader, then select your device, then click "Continue".
- On the next page enter your email address and check the "Terms and conditions" and then click "Submit" to continue.
- Now there will be a message in your email inbox. Open the email and click the link provided.
- On the new page that opens enter the IMEI number of the device Sony Xperia you. To find out the IMEI number of your device, dial *06#, if you have entered the IMEI number click the Submit button.
- On the next page you will see unlock code, copy the code.
- Now, open ADB and Fastboot Tool (If you've already installed 15 Seconds ADB Installer, you simply open the Command Prompt or CMD, but if you have installed Minimal ADB and Fastboot open the file "C:\Program Files\Minimal ADB and Fastboot\MAF32.exe").
- After the Command Prompt window appears, type the command: fastboot devices
- (the above command to make sure your device has successfully connected or not)
- If your device is detected, now type the command: fastboot -i 0x0fce oem unlock 0x+your device unlock code
- Now wait for the process to Unlock Bootloader of Sony Xperia completed.
- To verify whether the device Sony Xperia you managed to Unlock Bootloader, dial *#*#7378423#*#* to access the service menu, the Service Info> Configuration > Rooting status, if the words "Bootloader unlock = YES" means your device has been successfully Bootloader Sony Xperia device you've opened.