On some Android devices Asus Unlock Bootloader need in order to make the process of rooting well. From the multiple user devices Asus Android Unlock Bootloader want to do in order to make modifications to their Android system.
In general, the process Unlock Botloader can indeed be done by using the Mode Fastboot, but now Asus has made an application Official Android can do Unlock Bootloader automatically on some Android devices Asus such as Asus Zenfone 2, Asus Zenfone 3 and some Android devices Asus others.
By using this application, you are easier to perform prose Unlock Bootloader on your Android device instead of using the Asus Fastboot Mode that seem difficult.
- Because to get the Unlock Device Tool app from the Play Store is not the official site but from Asus, then you need to Enable USB Debugging in order to install these applications seamlessly.
- Connected to the internet.
Stage Unlock Bootloader:
- To get the APK file Unlock Device Tool then please pick it up at the post Download Asus Unlock Tool Device that I have created.
- You need to know, not all files Unlock Device Tool shaped APK file directly, but there are some files in the form of a ZIP file and you must extract first in order to perform the installation.
- If you already have a file Unlock Device Tool in APK form, then you are ready to install the application in your Android device.
- After you install the application Unlock Device Tool on your Asus Android device, now open the application to continue the process Unlock Bootloader.
- This will open a window "End User License Agreement" that you must agree to do a "Check" in the check-box under the window.
- After that, the next window will appear which prompts a warning message on Unlock Bootloader you will do on your peragkat. If you agree to the warning message, then do "Check" on the Check-Box "Agree" and click or swipe the "Press to unlock your device" to make the process of Unlock Bootloader your Asus Android device.
- By running well above process then you've preformance Unlock Bootloader, so now you can make the process of rooting and forth on your Asus Android device.
That's all that I can write in this post, hopefully can be useful to the reader and can run smoothly all the above processes are carried out.
Constructive feedback so I need to be a writer can make the post even better in the future.