Important: How to Download Files From Beritahuaja.com
The term Rooting is to get the highest execution permissions on Android (root) so that you can modify the software code or install other software that is not normally permitted by the manufacturer. Getting privileged access rights on Android has its own strengths and weaknesses. The strengths that you can get from Rooting are:
- Full customization for almost every theme / graph
- Download any application, regardless of the application store they installed
- Extend battery life and increase performance
- An update to the latest version of Android if your device expires and is no longer updated by the manufacturer
But if you do it incorrectly, it can create damage. And even done correctly, if your cellphone doesn't have the right antivirus protection for Android, rooting makes your device open to all types of malware.
With great strength, it is a big responsibility. There are a number of things that you might have to consider if you want to do an Android Rooting of your Xiaomi Redmi Pro device:
- You can turn your smartphone into a Brick. It's possible that your smartphone will become a Brick after Rooting can happen, but! Not all smartphones are Brick after Rooting, only a few high-potential smartphones are Brick.
- You have canceled the cellphone warranty. Having a cellphone that is guaranteed is indeed an advantage that we have after buying a new smartphone device, but! If you decide to do Rooting, then you have canceled the warranty of your Xiaomi Redmi Pro device. You can do Rooting if you believe your smartphone hardware will not be damaged during the validity period.
- Rooting means you have weakened your Android's security door to be infiltrated by malware.
Well! The above are the advantages and disadvantages of the privileges you get from the Rooting process. Now take the best decision in your opinion, whether you still want to do Rooting or not.
If you decide to do Rooting on your Xiaomi Redmi Pro device, then here is the right post for you to follow. This post contains a tutorial on how to rooting Xiaomi Redmi Pro device using SuperSU created by Chainfire or using Magisk made by Topjohnwu. Rooting on your Xiaomi Redmi Pro device must first install TWRP. Although you can do Rooting on Android, you have to know the strengths and weaknesses of SuperSU and Magisk.
When SuperSU will root your device it will do the changes in the System files and also adds some files in the system partition. If you will install SuperSU you won’t be getting any OTA updates or any financial application won’t work on your device. If you will root your device with the help of Magisk then the magisk won’t do any changes in your system files. Magisk will change the boot.img to magisk.img. Magisk won’t add any files in your system files.
After knowing the difference between SuperSU and Magisk, now determine your choice, whether you choose SuperSU or Magisk, one of which you can use to reboot Android on your Xiaomi Redmi Pro device.
But if you want to do Rooting without having to install TWRP, you can use PC applications like RootGenius, iRoot, KingRoot, MobileGo, Kingoroot, One Click Root, and SRSRoot. Besides Rooting, you can also use the PC application for Flash ROM, Flash Kernel, Remove Ads in Apps, Device Booster, Uninstall Preinstalled Apps, Remove Bloatware, Unlock Screen, Download ROM and more.
And, if you don't have a PC to reboot Android on your Xiaomi Redmi Pro device, then there is a special Rooting application that you can use WITHOUT a PC, using the KingRoot Mobile, 360Root Mobile, iRoot Mobile, RootGenius Mobile, Key Master Root, Kingoroot Mobile, TowelRoot, and FramaRoot. All applications can be installed directly on your Android without using a PC.
Flashing TWRP Recovery Xiaomi Redmi Pro Device
- Make sure you have a battery Xiaomi Redmi Pro device 30-50% to make the process of flashing TWRP Recovery.
- Prepare a USB Cable to connect your Xiaomi Redmi Pro device to your computer.
- On your Xiaomi Redmi Pro device, turn on USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock. How: on your Xiaomi Redmi Pro device, go to "Settings" -> "My Device" -> "All Specs" tap on "MIUI Version" until you get the message "Now You Are Already a Developer".
- Now, go to "Additional Settings" -> "Developer Options" enable "OEM Unlocking" and "USB Debugging".
- Follow step by step Unlock Bootloader Xiaomi Redmi Pro Device.
- Download and install Mi PC Suite or Xiaomi Redmi Pro Android USB Driver on your computer, which serves to enable the computer to recognize your Xiaomi Redmi Pro device.
- Download and install 15 Seconds ADB Installer on your computer, whose function is to allow you to enter into Fastboot Mode your Xiaomi Redmi Pro Auto.
- Download file Custom Recovery (TWRP) for Xiaomi Redmi Pro on your computer. Make sure you have a file with the extension
img. Rename the file to
- Download UPDATE-SuperSU.zip file on your computer for Rooting your Xiaomi Redmi Pro Device. (You can also do Rooting with Magisk-vXX.zip, which works to get Root access without changing or adding anything to your Android System. This method is worth your try, recommended!.)
- Now connect the Xiaomi Redmi Pro device to your computer using a USB Cable.
- Move the UPDATE-SuperSU.zip or Magisk-vXX.zip file to Internal Storage your Xiaomi Redmi Pro device (put outside the folder).
- Now, name the file TWRP Recovery becomes recovery.img and put into ADB and Fastboot folder (C:/adb).
- Now, in the ADB folder (C: \ adb) press and hold down the "Shift" key and right click, and select "Open Command Window Here", then the Command Prompt window will pop up, or by entering the "cmd" command to Link Bar "Window Explore".
- Now it would appear the Command Prompt window, and then type the command: adb devices
- (The command is used to check the device, whether it is connected or not)
- If you see your Xiaomi Redmi Pro device is connected, now, enter Fastboot Mode by typing the command: adb reboot bootloader
Note: How to enter Fastboot Mode on Xiaomi Redmi Pro device can also be done manually without the need to connect it to a PC by pressing the "Volume Down + Power" button simultaneously until you see a fastboot logo.
- To check whether your Xiaomi Redmi Pro device is in Fastboot Mode, type the command: fastboot devices
- After that, your Xiaomi Redmi Pro device will boot into Fastboot Mode, now type the command: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
Note: If you want to enter TWRP mode without having to install it permanently, you can try with the command: fastboot boot recovery.img
(The command will help you to install TWRP Recovery on your device Xiaomi Redmi Pro )
- Boot your device into recovery (3 possible methods)
- By entering terminal command in command line: fastboot boot recovery.img , or
- By holding together "Volume Up + Power" until you see the MI logo, release "Power" button but keep pressing "Volume Up" until you see the recovery, or
- By holding together "Volume Up + Volume Down + Power" until you see recovery.
Rooting Xiaomi Redmi Pro Device Using SuperSU or Magisk
- After TWRP Recovery installation is complete, now go into Recovery Mode:
- If your device is still in Fastboot Mode, type the command: fastboot reboot recovery
- But, if your device is rebooted, type the command: adb reboot recovery
- If you have not entered into TWRP Recovery Mode, follow the step by step to get into Recovery Mode Xiaomi Redmi Pro device. But if the device Xiaomi Redmi Pro you are logged into TWRP Recovery Mode, now select the Install button.
- After that, now navigate to the file UPDATE-SuperSU.zip or Magisk-vXX.zip existing on Internal memory.
- If you have selected the file UPDATE-SuperSU.zip or Magisk-vXX.zip,it will display a verification of whether you will do Flashing. Caution: If you choose to do Flashing, then indirectly you are already receiving a wide variety of risks that will occur on your Xiaomi Redmi Pro device, such as Bootloop, Brick or other risks.
- If you choose to do Flashing, then do Swipe from left to right.
- Now you wait for how fast the flashing process is completed. Hopefully you are the lucky ones.
- Once the your Xiaomi Redmi Pro device restart, you will find the application
SuperSUor Magisk on your Xiaomi Redmi Pro device application menu as in the picture below.