Important: How to Download Files From Beritahuaja.com
Basically, all of the Android operating system have the Bootloader installed in the system, useful for allowing users to install the system they want. In most Android devices, the Bootloader is not opened because there may be some security reasons, but, although still locked can be opened in a certain way, it all just depends on the users.
I saw Bootloader is locked devices are devices that are often referred to upscale or High-End, say the device is expensive. One of the Android device is locked Bootloader OnePlus 5T, the new device is released recently. A device that does look luxurious and of course the price is going higher, that's only natural.
To Unlock the Bootloader OnePlus 5T, you can do do it by following the method below, follow the step by step to Unlock Bootloader OnePlus 5T Device.
- Make sure you have a battery OnePlus 5T device 30-50% to make the process of Unlock Bootloader.
- Prepare a USB Cable to connect your OnePlus 5T device to your computer.
- On your OnePlus 5T device, turn on USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlock.
- Backup data available in Internal memory, because most likely to be erased
Stage Unlock Bootloader OnePlus 5T Device
- Download and install OnePlus 5T Android USB Driver on your computer so that your computer can recognize your OnePlus 5T device when both are connected by a USB cable.
- Download and install 15 Seconds ADB Installer on the computer, as a tool to be used to govern your OnePlus 5T device.
- Now, connect your OnePlus 5T device to the computer using a USB cable.
- Now, go to the ADB and Fastboot folder (C:/adb) and then press the Shift key and Right Click on an empty space in the folder, and then select Open Command Window Here.
- After that, the Command Prompt window will appear on your computer screen, now type the command: adb devices
- If there is a device connected to the computer, now type the command: adb reboot bootloader
- After that, to make sure you're OnePlus 5T device in Fastboot Mode or not, now type the command: fastboot devices
- If you've seen the device OnePlus 5T you enter Fastboot Mode, now type the command: fastboot oem unlock
- Check on the device display OnePlus 5T you, you may see a confirmation message and if you choose Yes then there will be a process screen.