Important: How to Download Files From Beritahuaja.com
Bootloader is a program that loads when your ASUS Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS570KL boots and checks to make sure everything is as it should be. More specifically, the bootloader is looking for any unofficial software that the manufacturer or your carrier hasn’t signed off on.
Bootloader is a very important part of your ASUS Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS570KL security. That's what stops unapproved and potentially dangerous third-party software from doing real harm. This also stops you from doing all kinds of fun things, like rooting to install ad blockers, or flash special ROMs.
Obviously, unlock Bootloader is an attempt to risk the security of your ASUS Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS570KL, but, if you are ready to take all the risks that will occur, that is your right. I am here just telling you how to unlock Bootloader ASUS Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS570KL using the official application from ASUS.com called "Unlock Device Tool Apps".
Optional: If you need Stock ROM ASUS Zenfone (All Models), you can get it in the "Download Stock ROM ASUS Zenfone (All Models)" post and to get RAW Firmware for ASUS Zenfone, you can get it in the post "Download RAW ASUS Firmware (All Models) ". And also you can get ASUS Flash Tool for Flashing Firmware purposes in the post "Download ASUS Flash Tool (All Versions)". Hope it can help you.
Well, I assume you understand what I said before, now you can follow step by step below to unlock Bootloader your ASUS Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS570KL.
- Charge your ASUS Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS570KL, at least 70% or more.
- Backup your data, unlocking Bootloader will delete your mobile data, so it is recommended to backup data.
- Allow installation of applications from unknown sources, even though the official "Unlock Device Tool Apps" application comes from ASUS.com, but all Androids will block applications from other parties who want to install the APK application except from the Play Store. The solution is to open the "Unknown Sources" feature in the "Settings" -> "Security" -> Device Administration.
- Download the APK file application in the post "Download ASUS Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS570KL Unlock Device Tool Apps". Not all of these applications are with APK extensions, but there are also ZIP compresses. If you find a ZIP file, make sure you do UNZIP.
- After you get the APK file in question, now insert the file into your ASUS Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS570KL device, by connecting your cellphone with a computer using a USB cable, put the APK file on your ASUS Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS570KL storage.
|ASUS Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS570KL Unlock Apps|
- Now is the time to install the "Unlock Device Tool Apps" application on your ASUS Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS570KL device, by tapping it twice. After you tap it, you will see a warning message about unlocking Bootloader, check the approval box at the bottom.
- Now, press the unlock button "PRESS TO UNLOCK YOUR DEVICE".
- After you run the "ASUS Unlock Tool" application on your ASUS Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS570KL, your mobile will restart. This does not take too long from the usual boot cycle. Your cellphone won't feel different, but rest assured, it's not the same device five minutes ago. You will see a brief warning when the phone boots so that you know that it cannot check the damaged file because the bootloader is not locked. That means you are ready to explore the crazy world of custom ROMs, kernels, and recovery!