Important: How to Download Files From Beritahuaja.com
In this post will use SuperSU made by Chainfire to gain root access on Android devices. Not only SuperSU can do Rooting against the Android Devices, but still much more to do, such as RootGenius, iRoot, KingRoot, MobileGo, Kingoroot, One Click Root, and SRSRoot, these tools are designed to perform several functions such as rooting, flash ROM, flash Kernel, Remove Ads in Apps, Booster Device, Uninstall Preinstalled Apps, Remove bloatware, Unlock Screen, Download ROM and others.
Some Tools at the top will require a PC to a place they walk, if you do not have a PC, you can do Rooting on your Android device without a PC, an application that you can use for rooting Without PC is KingRoot Mobile, 360Root Mobile, iRoot Mobile, RootGenius Mobile, Key Master Root, Kingoroot Mobile, TowelRoot, and FramaRoot.
All right, go straight to the point, namely Root Samsung Galaxy using SuperSU, follow the steps as below:
- Smartphone must have at least 30-40 percent of the battery to make the process of rooting
- On your Samsung Galaxy, Enable USB Debugging Mode.
- Download and install the Samsung Android USB driver on your computer.
- Download and extract the file Odin Downloader on your computer.
- Download file TWRP Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini on your computer.
- Download file UPDATE-SuperSU.zip.
- Once you have downloaded all the files above, now turn off your Smartphone
- After turning off, you need to boot into Download Mode, to boot into Download Mode press and hold the "Volume Down + Home + Power" together to Download Mode is active.
- In the Download Mode you will see a yellow triangle warning signs, in this situation you have to press the Volume Up key to continue.
- Now, open the file that you have downloaded Odin3_v3.exe.
- Then connect your smartphone to a computer via USB cable
- After you connect the smartphone to a computer, Odin will automatically recognize device and message "Added"
- Once the device is detected by Odin, click on the button "AP" and select the file twrp-22.214.171.124-golden.img.tar
- Now, click on the "Start" button in Odin to start Flahing, Flashing usually takes 30-50 seconds to complete the process of flashing the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini. Once the flashing process in completed you will be able to see a green box with the words "Pass" in Odin. During this process the Smartphone will automatically re-boot
Rooting Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
- When finished installing TWRP on Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, now is the stage of rooting the Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
- Move file SuperSU.zip to the SDCard memory your smartphone
- Then turn off your Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini
- Then go into Recovery Mode by pressing and holding down the "Volume Up + Home + Power" simultaneously until the TWRP Recovery mode
- Once you have booted into TWRP recovery mode, Press on Install and select the package SuperSU.zip who have moved to SDCard memory.
- Swipe to Confirm (form left to right) and you can see some process on the screen of your device
- Now, reboot your device from TWRP recovery.
- Now to make sure you have succeeded in Root Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, open the application menu on your Smartphone and you will find SuperSU application, if the application is on your smartphone, then it means you have succeeded in your Smartphone device Root
Optional: You can also verify that your device does not succeed in the root or via the Root Checker