Important: How to Download Files From Beritahuaja.com
In this post will use SuperSU made by Chainfire to gain root access on Android devices. Not only SuperSU can do Rooting against the Android Devices, but still much more to do, such as RootGenius, iRoot, KingRoot, MobileGo, Kingoroot, One Click Root, and SRSRoot, these tools are designed to perform several functions such as rooting, flash ROM, flash Kernel, Remove Ads in Apps, Booster Device, Uninstall Preinstalled Apps, Remove bloatware, Unlock Screen, Download ROM and others.
Some Tools at the top will require a PC to a place they walk, if you do not have a PC, you can do Rooting on your Android device without a PC, an application that you can use for rooting Without PC is KingRoot Mobile, 360Root Mobile, iRoot Mobile, RootGenius Mobile, Key Master Root, Kingoroot Mobile, TowelRoot, and FramaRoot.
All right, go straight to the point, namely Root Asus ZenFone 2 ZE551ML/Z00A or ZE550ML/Z008 using SuperSU, follow the steps as below:
- Download and install 15 Seconds ADB Installer on your computer.
- Download and install the ASUS USB Drivers on your computer.
- Download and extract the file TWRP Recovery ZenFone 2 ZE551ML/Z00A or ZE550ML/Z008, rename to recovery and place TWRP Recovery in folder (C:/adb) your computer.
- Download UPDATE-SuperSU.zip.
- Go on your ZenFone 2 ZE551ML/Z00A or ZE550ML/Z008, turn on USB Debugging mode OEM Unlock.
Flashing TWRP Recovery:
- Now, connect your Asus ZenFone 2 ZE551ML/Z00A or ZE550ML/Z008 to the computer using a USB cable.
- In the folder (C:/adb), press "Shift + Right Click" and then choose "Open command window here".
- Once the Command Prompt window, type the command: adb devices
(The command is useful to ensure that your ZenFone 2 ZE551ML/Z00A or ZE550ML/Z008 devices actually connected to your computer.)
- Still on the Command Prompt window, type the command: adb reboot-bootloader
(The command will bring your ZenFone 2 ZE551ML/Z00A or ZE550ML/Z008 device to Bootloader mode)
- Once the device ZenFone 2 ZE551ML/Z00A or ZE550ML/Z008 you go into bootloader mode, now type the command: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
(The command will install TWRP Recovery on your device 2 ZE551ML/Z00A or ZE550ML/Z008 ZenFone)
- Last type the command: fastboot reboot
- Wait for the device to restart
- After flashing TWRP Recovery is completed,
- Now copy UPDATE-SuperSU.zip to Internal memory your ZenFone 2 ZE551ML/Z00A or ZE550ML/Z008 device.
- After that, reboot into TWRP Recovery. (Reboot to recovery by holding Volume Up + Down + Power or typing commands at the command prompt: adb reboot recovery if the device is in a normal state. Command: fastboot reboot recovery if the device is in mode bootloader / fastboot)
- Select "Install" and navigate to UPDATE-SuperSU.zip.
- Swipe to install.
- Wait until the flashing process is completed.
- Reboot System
- Now you can see applications SuperSU on the menu of your application.