Important: How to Download Files From Beritahuaja.com
How To Unlock Bootloader Google Nexus 5X
- Download and Install Google USB Driver on your computer
- Download and install 15 Seconds ADB Driver on your computer.
- On your Nexus Devices, Enable USB Debugging Mode and OEM Unlocking.
- Now, Power Off your Nexus 5X smartphone
- Now, you need to boot into Fastboot Mode, to into Fastboot Mode, Press and Hold Volume Down + Power button simultaneously until Fastboot Mode active
- Then connect your Nexus smartphone to a computer via USB cable
- After that, now open a Command Prompt to open it did in the folder (C:/adb) by pressing the Shift key and right-click, select Open command window here.
- Now, type in the command window: fastboot devices
- Now, give another command: fastboot oem unlock
- Now, you will get a confirmation screen on your smartphone screen, asking you to confirm this action. You can confirm using the Volume Keys to Scroll and Power Key to Confirm.
- After Confirmation, again give another command in the CMD Window: fastboot reboot
- The Above command will reboot your device into the normal mode.
- Thats All. Your device bootloader is successfully unlocked. Now, you can Root and Flash Any Custom Recovery or Flash New Factory Images on your Nexus device without having any issue.