In this post will use Superuser to gain root access on Android devices. Not only Superuser can do Rooting against the Android Devices, but still much more to do, such as RootGenius, iRoot, KingRoot, MobileGo, Kingoroot, One Click Root, and SRSRoot, these tools are designed to perform several functions such as rooting, flash ROM, flash Kernel, Remove Ads in Apps, Booster Device, Uninstall Preinsstaled Apps, Remove bloatware, Unlock Screen, Download ROM and others.
Some Tools at the top will require a PC to a place they walk, if you do not have a PC, you can do Rooting on your Android device without a PC, an application that you can use for rooting Without PC is KingRoot Mobile, 360Root Mobile, iRoot Mobile, RootGenius Mobile, Key Master Root, Kingoroot Mobile, TowelRoot, and FramaRoot.
All right, go straight to the point, namely Root Android Device using Superuser, follow the steps as below:
- Download the file Update-Kinguser.zip and place it in the memory SDcard your android device.
- Now, turn off your Samsung Galaxy.
- After that, go into Recovery Mode, how to press and hold the Volume Up, Home, and Power simultaneously.
- Once entered into recovery mode, select "Apply update from external storage" / "apply update from sdcard" then navigate to the file Update-Kinguser.zip.
- (Use the Volume keys to steer and the Power button as OK)
- After that, you will see flashing on the screen of your android device.
- Once the process is complete, now select "Reboot system now".
- Optional: You can also verify whether your android device has been rooted or not using the Root Checker.